Monday, February 8, 2010

And I, I Will Survive

Sheesh, what a week. So after Sody was sick the rest of us all fell like dominos: me then Joe then Grandpa. Somehow Grandma mostly managed to avoid The Illness (stomach bug, virus, who knows what it was? I will spare you the gory details) and I think the worst is all behind us now. Whew. Beyond feeling icky, the big news in these parts is that we are moving! Again! Yes, folks, it's time to once again make room for yet another entry in your address books for us. (Perhaps you should start writing those in pencil...) Destination: back to our beloved East Bay. When: two weeks. Question to ponder: what's worse - moving with a one year old in tow, or with a newborn like we did last year? I'm going to vote one year old, but time will be telling very shortly. Will report back with the results. Over and out.


i love this chair because i can get in it all by myself


gettin' bored


"stop taking my picture, mama!"

2 comments:

  1. I think I miss Pop Pop and the big eastern snow storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! The play dates can begin! Seriously great news. Good luck with the move and welcome home!

    ReplyDelete