Saturday, October 3, 2009

NugBug is Nine Months





Yesterday marked Nugget's nine-month birthday. She's been out on the planet as long as she was inside bakin' up in my belly. Weird! The cake to mark this milestone is three layer chocolate mint with cream cheese frosting, decorated with Cheerios and Fruity Pebbles. It was almost a disaster when I realized I messed up the recipe as I pulled the cake out of the oven...but luckily I used my Top Chef skills to repair the damage and make it tasty once again. We have way too much cake though, so come on over for a slice, won't you?

Also captured Little One yesterday taking part in her favorite pasttime of playing Computer Whiz. Technically her specialty right now is trying to bust the keys off my computer (she got the shift key - you can imagine that it has become a tad annoying trying to type) but I think she is on her way.

1 comment: