1) If you are nice to people, they might bring you food.
2) As soon as you bite into said food, someone will call the front desk and I will need to speak.
3) Sody will not wither and collapse when I leave in the morning.
4) It is pretty terrible to hear, "I don't want you to go to work, Mommy" while she lays in bed with me and cups my cheeks in her hands.
5) I definitely need to join a gym again because sitting at a desk all day does not compare to running after a toddler all day.
6) It is fun to have a good excuse to buy "work clothes" and "work shoes."
7) High school never really disappears. We may be grown ups in offices but there are still cliques and cool girls and gossip in the halls.
8) Some people get way too excited and stressed out about things that don't need to be stressed out about. (No, Joe, I am not talking about myself here!) In my working life now I am finding that I am not as concerned about things that really don't matter in the grand scheme of things. Because now I know what really *does* matter in the grand scheme of things.
10) I picked a great husband. This is reinforced by seeing what an amazing stay-at-home dad he is.
11) It is no fun leaving this face in the morning:
But there is nothing better than coming home to it at the end of the day.